- The 12 Commandments Of Incredibly Successful Tradeshows
- PGA EuroPro Tour
- Daytona 500 qualifying results 2017: Chase Elliott, Dale
The Export Education Program brings you up to speed on the benefits and opportunities of exporting. The Global Connect® Program offers opportunities to explore various export markets, and the FundMatch® Program helps qualifying companies compete in international markets by providing 55% cost reimbursement for eligible marketing and promotional activities.
The 12 Commandments Of Incredibly Successful Tradeshows
7. Most trade show leads are routinely ignored by sales. The best use of a follow-up campaign is to qualify leads by offering a range of options for further engagement. Any response (. a white paper download, a demo request) can help uncover hot leads that might otherwise be missed, or at the very least can help sales prioritize which leads merit being called first.
PGA EuroPro Tour
8. Am I familiar with the host city and venue? When you&rsquo re planning to exhibit at a show, it&rsquo s important to know about the city you&rsquo re visiting, as well as the rules and regulations of the convention center, including the associated unions and contractors.
Daytona 500 qualifying results 2017: Chase Elliott, Dale
6) You’re a sales person, and so to the decision maker, you are probably lowest on the priority list. Who is ahead of you? The decision maker 8767 s clients (fire), boss (fire), wife (fire), kids (fire), co-workers (fires galore) and a host of little brush fires that burn continuously in the decision maker’s work day.
I always schedule the days and times I will spend following up before I go to the show so I know ahead of time when I will be getting back to prospects. I know this is a bit old school, but I still jot a note on the back of each business card I collect to help jog my memory when following up.
However, Brody-Waite has a different perspective. He likes to secure a booth near flashier ones that will likely attract a lot of foot traffic. If another company is doing the heavy lifting to get people in a certain area, why not capitalize on it, he says.
9. Have I backed up my presence through social media? Keeping your customers informed about your company&rsquo s activities before, during and after the trade show is crucial, Heckes of Exhib-it says. In addition to sending out a press release, you can post tweets about why people should come see you at the show. Possible incentives include a new technology, a prize drawing or a gift for stopping by.
Howard J. Sewell is president of Spear Marketing Group and a B7B marketing veteran with more than 75 years' experience in direct marketing, demand generation and lead management.
If you're thinking of opening a business or already have a business in Washington, see how Commerce can help you grow and expand in our Small Business Portal.
You can be surprised at the add-on costs if you don&rsquo t meet certain deadlines,&rdquo Heckes says. &ldquo If you follow a budget and a timeline, you won&rsquo t forget things.&rdquo